Saturday, January 5, 2008

Dreams


Tonight the stars are raining down,
It's a night when dreams come true:
Borrow my dreams this starry night,
I've dreamt them just for you...

The sky is dark; it's studded with stars;
Look above; they're smiling at you.
Close your eyes and wish on them-
They're twinkling just for you...

The angels above are singing songs;
But truly, in my sight-
My angel you'll always be,
You'll be my guiding light...

The misty moon, the whispering breeze;
What is this place without fear?
In my heart I know, I believe:
This is Heaven, it's now, it's here...

So let the wind rush through your hair,
Come with me, come hold my hand;
And let the oceans kiss your feet
As we walk barefoot in the sand...

It's sprinkled all over with Wishing Dust;
It's 'Shimmering Paradise' to me;
So borrow my dreams this starry night-
These dreams are yours to be...

No comments: